Pages

Wednesday 24 June 2020

What I'm Grateful For.

                                 
         Today in the morning we had to do a theme on google draw. Mrs Llaoa choose the word for us
     our word was Grateful. we had to put images what we were grateful of I was grateful for food and water. it because if we didn't have water and food we would be starving and we would very hungry and die. I am also grateful for friends and family because if I was bored or sad my friends and family would cheer me up or give me company.  I am also grateful for technology because we could play games on it with our friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Brendon would love you to leave him a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video