Pages

Monday 29 June 2020

Matariki Day.


Matariki: on Friday we celebrated Matariki on Friday. After assembling, most of the people in my class had to get all the little kids from the class. We had to help them. To get to their Matariki class. The people I was picking up were in arts and crafts. When I got them all I took them to their class. When I took them to their class I went to my class. I was also in arts and crafts but in a different class we were making kites and stars. We all started making stars. First we did patterns and cool colors. When we were finished we had to grab a big piece of paper and take it outside. We had to paint a sky for our stars to go on. I painted my one purple and blue. I blended both of it together  a little bit. When I did that I had to leave it to dry. After I left it to dry it morning tea time and we all went to play. When we came back from morning tea we started to glue our stars to our painting we had to put 7 starts on. When we finished we had to make our kite. We had to cut it into a diamond shape and put a little hole at the bottom. When we did that we had to design it, I did patterns with shapes. I also colored it green and blue and I was finished. We had to put strings through the hole and weave it. When we finished weaving it we had to tie it up. When I was going to put it on my paper it was lunch time, so we all went to lunch. When we came back our Teacher Mrs Stone gave us gummy bags whoever was finished like glued there starts on and finished the kite. And I finished all of them so I got to bags of gummies. When everyone finished we had to go to the hall for assembly we all sat down and listened to Mr Burt. when it was near 2:30 john sang a solo by himself when he finish it was home time when Mr Burt finished Mr Jacobson played the going out song and everyone went home.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Brendon!
    What a writing piece you have done! I really liked the way how you describe the matariki fun day at school! What did you find hard about your choosen group?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Lillyana so much for commenting on my blog.

      Delete

Hi - Brendon would love you to leave him a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video