Pages

Friday 12 February 2021

About Me

Talofa Lava my name is Brendon and I go to Pt England school. I'm in room 2 and my Teacher is Mrs Ilaoa. I have 5 siblings including me, I have two older brothers and 2 sisters I am the second youngest in my family.My favorite sport is rugby and basketball my favourite basketball team are the Celtics  and my favourite rugby team is Auckland Blues. And also my family’s favourite sport is the same as mine: basketball and rugby. My favourite food is McDonald's and Burger King. And my favourite Ice cream flavour is cookie and cream and salted caramel,chocolate fudge and gumdrops those are my favourite ice creams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Brendon would love you to leave him a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video