Pages

Tuesday 26 May 2020

How Many Push Ups Can You Do?

   Today my class was doing the Te Taha Tiana  which is fitness and health. We knew how many push ups we could do in under 1 minute. I did 31 push ups. My arms were very sore after we did the push ups but before we did the push ups we had to warm up so Miss llaoa said find a space and stretch where you find your space and don't get close to anyone. she said so I found I'm space and started to stretch. when I was ready Miss llaoa said everyone grab your Chromebooks and start recording doing your push ups. So I did my push ups when 30 seconds passed I was doing 20 when there was only 5 seconds left and I reached 30 then I did 1 more push up then I got 31, 31 was my personal best. when we were finished doing our push up. we had to post on our blog.  

                              

2 comments:

  1. Talofa Lava Brendon - You've written up a very detailed description of task and how you felt. Well done for getting up to 31 push ups! Do you think you'll be able to beat this record by Friday?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Miss Llaoa For commenting on my blog.

      Delete

Hi - Brendon would love you to leave him a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video