Pages

Thursday 21 May 2020

Diary Writing

8:20 When I went to school on Monday it felt a little bit        strange. Because we weren't allowed to go through    the breeze. I felt sad and happy at the same time because I felt sad that we had to go back to school and felt happy at the same time to see my friends. 



9:30 when I was in class I saw that all the seats were spread apart. We  had to put hand sanitise on our hands before we went into class. We still had to go on our google meet because some people at home didn't come to school.



10:50 when I was in class our teacher Mrs Tela said it was morning tea time, so we all grabbed our luchs. Before we started eating we had to hand sanitize our hands before we started eating. When we went out to play, there were only 20 people in the park Mrs. Timmy was standing by the park. I walked up to her and asked Mrs Timmy why there were only 20 people in the park. She said it's because we have to keep our dissent.  After she said that the bell rang then we all had to class.      




11:30    at 11:30 we had to hop onto our google meet for maths. I got ready for my maths class. I put my earphones in and joined. I loved maths because it was my favorite subject. When Miss Llaoa let me in she said we are learning about word problems. I said yes because word problems were one of my favorite things to do. After our google meet had finished we had to work on our word problems that I liked to do. It was so fun working. On my word problems when I was on the last slide the bell rang again so I had to grab my lunch and put hand sanitizer on.




12:50 when I finished putting hand sanitise on Mrs Tela Said there is football at the reserve if anyone wants to play.  Football when the bell rang again or play I went with my friend Sikia to the reserve to play football. When I went there were 3 teams: a blue team,green team and non bib team.  I was put in the non-bib team my friend sika was put in the green team. We were battling the green team and the blue team was warming up. Then I saw my friend Sika, who was in the green team. It was a very close game, the score was 0-0 all and there was only 3 minutes until the other team came on when Mr right said there was only 1 minute left, we scored and won the game then the bell rang. The blue team felt sad but Mr right said you guys will start first tomorrow because you guys didn't get a turn.  




2:00 we were at class, and at 2:30 we had to go home it was strange going home at 2:30 because it was 30 minutes early. I was finishing my word problems in class. Until the miss said pack up home time it was really fast. I never knew class was this fast. I put my Chromebook into my bag and stacked my chair up and waited in line to put hand sanitise on when I put hand sanitise on I picked up my little sister and we walked home.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Brendon would love you to leave him a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video