Pages

Friday 21 February 2020

2020 Goals

My first goal is to get smarter every week and get better too.
My second goal is to be good at listening to everyone.
My third goal is to be be above 13.5 by the end of this year for reading because my 11.0
This goal is about sports I want to get faster and stronger.
I want to jump higher and fairer.
I want to get better at drawing .
I am going to try new things.
My first goal is to get smarter every week and get better too.
My second goal is to be good at listening to everyone.  
My third goal is to be be above 13.5 by the end of this year for reading because my 11.0
This goal is about sports I want to get faster and stronger. 
Image result for goals betterI want to jump higher and fairer.
I want to get better at drawing .
I am going to try new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Brendon would love you to leave him a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video