Pages

Wednesday 9 September 2020

Best Day Ever Sample

Today we had to write the best day with my family. The best day with my family was when we went to the pools and then to KFC. whats your best day with your family???

On Friday I had the best day ever. My family and my Mum’s aunty and her family came over. We meet at the panmure pools. I saw my cousins already in the water playing,while My brother was singing I asked him if I could get a vip pass and he said yes. The vip let me into all the places like the bombing pool and the water slide and other things too. When I walked over to my cousins I asked them if they wanted to go to the water slide and there said yes. So we went on the slide we kept on going and going and going until we got board. They said they were a bit tired so they went and sat down. While I went on and played. I went to the bombing while I was walking. I saw a lot of people there doing cool bombs. When they jumped off and hit the water  there, water went High up in the air. Then after that it was my turn to jump. When I jumped I did what the other people did when I jumped. The water went up into the air after the bombing pool closed. We went to kfc and ate lots of food. It was very nice then we all had to go back home.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Brendon would love you to leave him a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video