Pages

Wednesday 4 September 2019

Storyboard that

 
   

     Once upon a time, there was a town who were very sad but then one guy was walking the the sidewalk. He was a very happy man and he loved to dance so when he was walking down the side walk, he started dancing. He came up next to a person who was very upset but when the guy was dancing, he smiled a little bit. He started to dance too and he kept on dancing. He then met a group of people who were working but when he came. everyone started to dance. Everyone was happy again 

3 comments:

  1. Hey Brendon it's me Tuluinga. I really enjoy reading your story and it made smile, because my favorite part was when they dance together. Brendon I hope that maybe next time double check capital letters.But anyways overall I think it was a awesome story. Keep up the good work!

    Kind Regard,
    Tuluinga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brendon, my name is Calais and im from Paparore school,I really liked reading your story because it made me happy and somewhat hopeful for some wierd reason,there some spelling mistakes but overall I think this is a great story and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice scratch project Brendon i wish you luck and keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete

Hi - Brendon would love you to leave him a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video